Energy Saving Tips
If you are looking at ways to reduce your energy bill, be sure to speak to the team at Cooling Plus Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning.
Keep reading for some energy-saving tips that will save your home or business money.
- Install timers into your air-conditioning unit, as these maximise it’s efficiency
- Carry out regular maintenance on your air-conditioning unit, including checking pipe insulation and ducting for any damage
- Keep blinds down during sunrise and sunset to reduce the heat coming in from outside
- Consider double glazing windows (where possible) to keep the temperature down
- Only cool areas that require it, particularly with ducted systems
Cool Rooms and Refrigeration:
- Be sure there is enough space in the cool room to allow air to circulate
- Ensure the seals are clean and closing correctly
- Keep the cool room in an area that is not exposed to direct sunlight
- Try to limit the number of times your cool room door is opened, reducing the amount of cool air escaping
- Load stock into the cool room in batches, at night if possible
- Select the right equipment for your needs, as this will greatly reduce your running costs
If you think your system is not running as efficiently as possible, be sure to contact the team at Cooling Plus Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning.